Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 5

1.2 pounds down yesterday. That's a 4 day total of 10 pounds. I love to see the numbers go lower every day.

Today was supposed to be a gym day, but my Zumba instructor was sick so class was canceled. Peanut and  I went for a 1 hour walk instead. Before heading out, I had a mug of herbal tea and a sunrise juice. This is one of my favorites so far. Depending on the day, I'll alternate between the sunrise and the carrot/apple/ginger for my breakfast drink.

Had to stock up on produce, plus pick up a few things for hubby's meals this week. I have found a Turkish grocer not far from post that has the BEST produce. Even better than the farmer's market. I'm getting most of my stuff from him. Love it.

I retooled my green drink. I'd been drinking Sarah's (check out Planet Sarah to the right) Meanish Green, but it wasn't working for me. So I added more celery (love the peppery taste from that juice), a lemon and some ginger. I like it much better so I'm calling it Tasty Green.

Quiet day today. After shopping, just homework. Drank Tasty Green twice and had a Sunset Juice later in the day.

This is going much better than I'd expected and while I can only do this for a couple of weeks until I travel, I'm definitely planning a longer fast once I return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment