Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 3

I lost 2.6 pounds on day 2 for a 2 day total of 7.2. Not too shabby for a girl who's been on a plateau for 4 months. And, (sorry guys), I even started my period last night. I usually gain a couple of pounds when that happens, but this time I lost. So happy.

Slept really good again. Though I'm not tired during the day, I find myself winding down earlier at night. This is a good thing as I've been trying to go to bed earlier for a while, but haven't made it happen yet.

After my mug of herbal tea, I did a Sunrise Reboot. I juiced up the same things as yesterday, doubling the recipe. Instead of 2 apples though, I made it 1 apple and 1 orange. It was phenomenal. I think I've found my new morning juice and I'll set up a recipe page here soon and post it.

Drank my juice on the way to the farmer's market, where I walked away with a basket laden with goodies. It was pretty heavy and it was only for a couple of days. After I got back, I took the pup out for another hour walk.

I had my bok choy version of the Meanish Green for lunch and another for dinner. I had another Dr. Oz in the afternoon, sipping it on my way to the movie theater to hopefully thwart the smell of popcorn.

I'm pretty hungry in the evenings and it could be from the exercise I've been doing. However, I've worked hard over the past 7 months to make exercise a part of my life and I'm not willing to give it up. It would be too easy to revert back to my old ways. So I may be adding in an evening meal later, making it all juice all day until dinner. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment