Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 4

Another day done! I lost 1.6 pounds yesterday so my 3 day total is 8.8 pounds. I'm very excited about the weight loss and hope it continues to go down, down, down.

Started out late today after sleeping in. Had my herbal tea, first juice and then another walk with my pup. Today was pretty uneventful. I did a few chores around the house and then worked on homework the rest of the day, finishing up with a book in the evening.

Not as many juices because of the late start. I think as far as green juices go, the Dr. Oz juice is my favorite. I'm thinking that will be my go-to green drink. If you're interested in checking it out, you can find it here. It says to put it in the blender, but I juiced everything and it turned out great. It makes a lot, though, so you can probably get 2 juices out of it.

Hope everyone had a great Sunday. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with more pounds lost. Juice out!

2 comments: